Just for Sellers
Jane gives all her listings her full attention. She:
- Carefully analyzes the market in order to price each home correctly. There is nothing more important when listing a home than pricing the home competitively; value is lost if a home is priced too high or too low.
- Knows the inventory. Jane works hard to see all the inventory all the time; she does the legwork. In order to stay nimble and adjust to a constantly changing market, a comprehensive understanding of real estate is vital: Jane knows the data and the inventory, and how to apply that knowledge to each home she lists.
- Does all the showings herself. Jane doesn’t rely on assistants to show her listings; important information can be learned from buyers when showing a home -- if an agent knows how to listen.
- Holds her listings open herself. The internet drives potential buyers into open houses; Jane tries to speak with everyone who enters, often gaining important information which can be used to market the home. She looks at open houses as if they were focus groups.
- Keeps in constant communication with her clients. All Jane’s clients are smart people; smart people need to be kept up to date in order to make smart decisions in a timely manner.
Before listing your home, speak with Jane. After meeting Jane, seeing her presentation and getting her perspective, you will understand what makes her stand out from other agents.